Σάββατο 23 Μαΐου 2009

Botanical gardens,Iasi

23,may 2009

With the grace of the great spirit infused in the morning light, I open my eyes in a new reality and new adventures.Having our breakfast,letting the sun rays help us wake up calmly.
Today is a day to live!

We found our way to the botanical gardens inside the heart of Iasi.Oh my oh my!Nature sings when you stop your mind and listen... through the flowers,the herbs,the trees.The music of the Cosmos,the melody of the Great Spirit's gardens.
I have never seen such a big variety of Roses,i felt so touched from the beauty and the perfumes,overwhelmed i sat on a bench and tears of gratitude like streams reached the tiny lakes in the corners of my lips.
Touching with my bare hands so many kinds of herbs,recognizing familiar smells...after a certain point my fingers were a garden!
Walking through thick plantation and trees,magical moments of harmony and bliss...


the rest of the day was cool and calm...at the beautiful warm home of our friends.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

leave your message here