Δευτέρα 2 Μαρτίου 2009

The beginning of a new Era


a window I will always come back to see through...a reminder of a great day,life changing pictures about Water in the photography museum,life changing conversations in the cafe after...
how many times in my solitude morning and afternoons I talked with the giants.Always there for me standing still and steady,always available to transfer my pains and my sadness to the belly of a ship and send them away to travel the world and come back richer.

"oh,the comfort,the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person,having neither to weigh thought nor measure words,but pouring them all right out,just as they are,chaff and grain together,certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them,keep what is worth keeping,and with a breath of kindness,blow the rest away"
anonymous by the native american tribe of Shoshone.


Beginning of the new year I decided to leave the city's complex life in search of simplicity and purity.After a meditative month my heart received a signal from my remote Soulhome in Samothraki.The island's ancient spirit called me there to live and learn from nature.So a new journey is ahead....an unknown life and new adventures.
From the moment I took my decision to go, the city I have lived for years has been transformed.Taking distance creates space for new eyes to see and explore.The city is always there but my eyes are transforming.Nothing is for granted.Every corner is a temple of simple beauty,every person has a unique perfume,I created my loved little spots,my loving chains with this amazing place.
And now I am saying goodbye to my beloved friend,her name is Routine!My secret temple,the atmosphere of my home,the relaxed comfort places,a series of everyday moves,the first house i ever felt my home.A tear is hanging from my eyes like a mature cherry,inside that fruit, my life here is perched.And now is the time to taste this amazing cherry,let all the flavors excite me.And while the juices of maturity travel through my consciousness I let a whisper of goodbye with gratitude to every little corner of the city and her people i have loved.Forever thankful for your Existence.

touching the skin of a tree always with tenderness and profound care
















drifting in silver and golden waters...


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

leave your message here