Τρίτη 21 Απριλίου 2009

The seeds



Life is Sacred...Every day I woke up being alive is a blessing from the Great Spirit.As a human being I have my own personal-ity story...I have a history of events I once choose to have,its my pathway while walking on Earth's rich soil.My story is the plot of a play,a series of dramatic events with emotional flavors,some people playing supporting roles while my personality plays the leading.
Every person,every moment of my story is a key to discover my true nature,its a tool of awareness.Every pain,every cry is a warning of oblivion.The relationships are giant leaps of inner knowledge,mirrors of projections,hidden treasures ready to be discovered.
I am not my personality,I am not my body,I am not my emotions,I am a Spirit,I am You,I am Life,I am a tree, I am a rock,I am a stream flowing downhill to meet the ocean.
I came here using my body as a vehicle,once I agreed to forget who am I.
I am not a who...I am not someone...
I am not different, I am not special.
When i say I am it sounds funny and irrelevant but in order to communicate I need to use my vehicle's engines.
I am a part of the holy oneness.A unique expression of life,a piece in the human chain,a realization of a sacred dream,a projection of a Higher Self,a Healing Creature,a quality,an atmosphere.
I am here as a part of the collective consciousness in a mission to be,to search for the light and the dark,to bring unity and learn to heal,to remember.
By healing me I learn the healing process.I learn to be patient,to give time,to accept,to forgive,to be compassionate,to be modest,to welcome my darkness and my light,to feel joy and feel sadness,to use my word,my "LOGOS",to give space,to listen,to express and learn my brains function,to love,to expand consciousness.
Earth,Mother Nature is calling for our help.
The Sky is always blue even when its cloudy.
Individual transformation is the key for the change Earth needs.We are passed the time of revolutions using old means.Now its time for taking our own responsibility,now is the time to learn about ourselves,now is the time to unveil our personality masks,now is the time to love ourselves as they are,now is the time to be honest to our truth.The dark side is coming from the plot,from the scenarios,from the roles.The light side is coming from our source of being.But we cannot find the bright side if we don't pass from the dark paths.
Love and Compassion for all forms of Life.
Plants,Animals,Rocks,All Earth Creatures,Sea and Sky beings,Cells,Humans,the Unseen World,Everything is precious,unique and sacred equally.
Awareness.


With Love,Compassion and Respect

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

leave your message here